Supporting Continual Professional Development (CPD)
At PAGeoTechnical we passionately believe that the best way to ensure good design and construction practices is to share our information with the wider professional world.
As specialists, PAGeoTechnical have a wealth of information relating to good design and construction practices in their areas of expertise and sit on many national and international professional bodies and standards committees.
We are happy to conduct seminars by arrangement, on any one of our areas of expertise, to assist with Continual Professional Development (CPD).
Some of our popular CPD topics
Individual CPD needs vary so we generally tailor courses to suit specific requirements. However, some examples of popular course topics are:
Gas Protection – “The Rough Guide”
Key elements of the course are:
- Principles of design for gas protection measures
- What is the latest legislation in the UK?
- What methods of protection are available?
- Review installation techniques
- Verification and Validation
Radon – Awareness to Action In Construction
What we cover:
- The properties of radon
- The hazards
- How it’s measured
- Latest update to guidance in the UK
- The methods of protection available
To discuss your CPD requirements or to book a CPD presentation, please contact us.