Summary of Role
- Receive new enquires from Sales or direct to office enquires
- Review enquires for relevant information and request additional information from Sales if required.
- Create electronic files on server
- From Sales instruction create estimation calculation and quotation. Work with Sales to refine estimation and quotation based on Clients requirements
- Issue finalised quotation to Sales for forward transmission to Client
- Keep up to date electronic and, where appropriate, hardcopy records of quotes issued, emails and information on project
- Liaise with project managers re measurement of works.
- Raise application paperwork to pass to accounts for issue to customer.
- Liaise with Accounts/Operations regarding cost control of projects.
- Respond to all queries from Operations and Sales post order
- Negotiate final accounts.
- Any other adhoc requirement as per Line Manager or Directors request.
- PC Literate with effective use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings
- Sound knowledge of Maths and English
- Ability to communicate effectively, both internally and externally
Reporting to Commercial Manager
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested