What makes PAG different?
PAG was built on a basis of quality and service. The company’s philosophy is one of getting it right first time, without compromise. We use best quality products, with industry leading installation procedures, backed by over 30 years of design experience in the sector.
“Quality solutions at best value rates”.
So why should you use PAG?
- 20+ years of industry knowledge and experience.
- Full design, supply and installation services under one roof. Or a mix of these – design only, supply only, design & supply.
- An in-house knowledgable and approachable sales / commercial team.
- Face to face site visits and consultations with our sales team / project managers and installers.
- Experience across the Industrial, Commercial and Housing sectors.
- Fully qualified installers – all are trained to a minimum of NVQ2.
- A business committed to in-house and industry training.
- Nationwide installation – PAGeoContracting cover the whole of the British Isles as well as Ireland and some of Europe.
- Worldwide consultation and Project Management capability.
- State of the art, bespoke equipment (designed and produced to our own specification) ensuring fast efficient and safe installation.
- Specialists in multiple areas.
- Great working relationships within the industry.
- In-house British, European and International Standard knowledge.
PAGeotechnical was founded by Peter Atchison in 2000. A qualified engineer, Peter’s career spans 4 decades in geosynthetic material design and installation and engineering consultancy, with 30 years including ground gas protection.
Peter has been a member of British Standards committee B553 for nearly 30 years and currently represents the UK on CEN committee TC 189 WG6 and as the Chair of International Standards Committee ISO TC221 geosynthetics.
He has been a driving force in the area of ground gas management from its initial inception in the 1990s, lending his expertise to early documents such as CIRIA 149 and BRE 414. Peter was on the selection committee and steering group for CIRIA C665 (C659) before chairing the technical committee that produced BS 8485 and sitting on the review panels in 2015 and 2019
Considered an expert in his field, Peter can regularly be found travelling the globe as a consultant, or presenting at industry seminars and conferences.